time & location
Apr 23, 2022, 10:00 AM – Oct 08, 2022, 11:30 AM
Pound Ridge, 22 Westchester Ave, Pound Ridge, NY 10576, USA
about the course
about the course:
This eight session course is geared toward the experienced beekeeper. Classes will be held on-site at the participant's apiaries, as well as at Pound Ridge Organics. Together, teacher and participants, will inspect hives and do what is needed for the health and welfare of each colony. This model provides real world experiences enabling the already experienced bee-keeper an opportunity to see a variety of apiaries, learn about each other's challenges and successes, and expand their knowledge beyond their own limited experiences.
Classes will alternate between Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 am - 11:30 am (unless otherwise announced).
- April 23 (Saturday)
- May 7 (Saturday)
- May 22 (Sunday)
- June 12 (Sunday)
- July 9 (Saturday)
- August 14 (Sunday)
- September 18 (Sunday)
- October 8 (Saturday)
$485 per adult, Family discount is available
- sign-up on registration page
- payment instructions are below
- tuition must be paid in full to hold your place
- space is limited
- cash: pay in person at the market
- check: made out to 'Pound Ridge Organics' brought in person to the market or mailed to: Pound Ridge Organics 22 Westchester Avenue Pound Ridge NY 10576
- zelle: name: Donna Simons • email: email@example.com • mobile: (914) 224-3138
since you are already experienced bee-keepers you likely have all of your own attire, however, should you need anything, we are happy to assist if you • in case of inclement weather, teacher will use his discretion to: set up a zoom class, choose a make-up date or cover missed material in one of the following classes.